We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

18 December 2006

One Thousand Today!

I have noticed my counter has reached 1,000.. what a way to end the year! 1,000 visitors since I started in July. I know that's peanuts in the blogging world, as I have been on some blogs that count 10,000+ visitors, but considering I didn't even know about blogs in May of this year, I'm thrilled. I started this blog as a creative outlet, to write, mainly for friends, and since then its really come to life, taken on a life of its own. I never thought I'd feel comfortable with unknown amounts of people reading what I write, but having had positive feedback and discovered some really awesome bloggers out there, I'm so glad I began. So thank you readers and I hope that you will continue to visit, and hopefully be entertained.

No comments: