We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

30 May 2007

What's in your fridge?

I have read that you can tell alot about a person by looking inside their refrigerator. Well, here's the inside of mine. I would have to say that it all depends on the day of the week that you look in, and also that my fridge, in fact, is not just mine. Its a reflection of us as a family.

So what's inside? There's my favourite Rachel's organic yogurt; my son's favourite yogurts as well; organic strawberries; red grapes; two pots of hummus; cherry tomatoes; salad cress; Flora margarine; Brie cheese; two packets of tofu; organic broccoli; pasta sauce; red leicester cheese; soy milk; cranberry/rasperry juice; soy sauce; red pepper; carrots; spring onions; lemon and lime juice; and some vodka in the freezer bit...

So what's in your fridge?

No comments: