We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

11 November 2007

Sunday Morning

The first week of Nablopomo has passed, and surprisingly it wasn't as painful as I thought. If this is your first visit here then I apologise as I haven't got much to say today. Its a lazy day, for cooking --today I'm making pumpkin soup. Its also a good day for going to the pub, perhaps. Or we may go to an indoor climbing wall as my husband wants to climb again, and my son wants to give it a go.

I also noticed that my blog isn't listed in the blogroll yet for Nablopomo, yet I seem to be getting more traffic, am I missing something? Well here's hoping that next week will prove even more inspiring.

No comments: