We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

12 July 2011

Back to the Blog

I have been part of a writing group for about 6 months now and in addition to actually writing more, it has brought the realisation of how inconsistent I can be. Particularly with my writing. I waver all over the place, pulled in any direction that flashes the brightest. Blogging has been no exception. But this blog itself has been ongoing since 2006 or thereabouts and was originally titled the Pennine Pen. I liked that name but discovered a nearby business with the same name, and although it didn't present a problem, I've decided to update it. So once again, I am returning to blogging,  hopefully full of better ideas and brighter writing, and more consistentcy in my posting. The Photo Friday feature seems to be the most loved so thank you for your comments and I will endeavor to keep improving. Summer is in full beautiful bloom here in the north of England, and the kids will be breaking up from school very soon with plenty of adventures awaiting us, so please stay tuned.

No comments: