We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

11 December 2006

Sherry and Santa

Took the kids to see Santa this weekend and I should have added this to my top ten list of what I like about this country... we were given a glass of sherry while visiting santa (never had that before)! The baby screamed of course, santa, like clowns, can be freaky and according to the elf helper :), most young ones hate the whole look.

Apparently, some tradition here is to leave santa a glass of sherry where in America he always gets a glass of milk! Wonder what country he prefers??!!
My son enjoyed the visit, even though he doesn't really believe in santa, part of him really wants to. And seizing an extra opportunity, my son asked santa for a remote controlled Dalek, since he already got the NO from us..

No comments: