We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

01 December 2006

World Aids Day

December 1st already, I just can't believe it. Its World Aids Day, and also wear your wellies to school day! My son's school seems to have a social conscience and encourages the kids to get involved in lots of different things, including a school exchange with one in Africa, among other things. Today they are collecting shoes for a Blue Peter school/shoe appeal to help other kids in different countries and collecting money for World Aids Day. Unfortunately my son doesn't have any wellies! He outgrew the pair he had and we never got another pair. I don't have any either...how very un-English of me.

No comments: