We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

29 November 2006

Inferiority complex

This is something that's been bothering me for some time, actually since I started to blog in fact. I feel somewhat inferior! Yes, its my grasping little mind again, but the more I read and look at other blogs, and see all the fancy footwork (design) I feel inferior. I don't know any designers, and I can't afford to pay someone to design my blog, so I'm stuck plodding along, learning as I go, doing it all myself. I even started another one (see side bar) .

I like cool and creative designs and sometimes wish I could do more with mine..my time to learn is limited by the demands of my children and my often shortcircuiting brain... but now I'm feeling contrary and thinking that this page needs a revision..a new template, new colours etc... but do I dare risk screwing it up with my somewhat luddite ways???

No comments: