We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

21 February 2007

Artwork is back

Perhaps there will be some of you who noticed that my son's 'artwork of the week' feature disappeared from the blog a couple of months back. Well it went to my other blog about natural parenting. Unfortunately, I have decided not to continue with that blog.. I don't have the time, inspiration, motivation, whatever. Its the saggitarius in me I guess, but hey, I'm keeping on here. So I'm bringing back this little feature in the sidebar, as my son loves to contribute! So once a week, or whenever he gets to it, will be a new 'painting' done on the computer paint program that he is so fond of. This is his recent contribution 'Ant'.. by the way, I don't know where he finds his inspiration..

No comments: