We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

20 February 2007

Whole Foods

So there's whole foods, and then there's Whole Foods [Market], which I just found out, is opening its first UK store in London this June. Now I've known a few folks, including my husband, that like to refer to this store as Whole Paycheck, and things like that.. and its pricey its true, which is probably why it will do well in London. But I can't help feeling a little twinge, feeling just a bit out of the loop, living up here, and sometimes wish we would move south. I really loved their fresh baked vegan chocolate chip zucchini bread..ooh that was good. I approximated the recipe at home a few times, but not vegan, and its never been quite as good.

I don't want to live in a city exactly and definitely not London, but just a little closer to most things, like Whole Foods, the Eurostar, and ferries to Europe, would be nice. I doubt it would happen though, since our family (hubby's family that is) is all situated here in the north.

But never say never as we've moved around a fair bit, and since you never know when an opportunity will arise, one should stay open to all possibilities.

No comments: