We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

30 March 2007

Creating Space

I have been trying to carve out space in this little house where none exists! This means, clearing, re-arranging, thinking creatively (outside this box) in order to revive the living arrangements. I went to look at a another place to rent just down the road and although it wasn't ideal, I wanted it! But after a long winded discussion with the husband last night (until midnight-much too late for me!!) I realise I have to ditch the emotional and stick to the plan. The plan being, stay here until we burst the seams and are ready to buy our own place. This means staying on track and focusing on the end goal rather than little bits and pieces of comfort along the way! So in order to tame my mind somewhat, I've decided on some redecorating and rearranging in hopes of a fresh perspective on this place. This is more than what I've already done in hopes of shaking up the feng shui.

I still have one more post (and pics) to write about Preston, which is about Avenham and Millar parks.. when I can. These two photos, of the park and the River Ribble, remind me to think Space. In the meantime, my son is about to go on a two-week break from school, has pink eye, and is going for a 'play date' today with coffee for me and getting to know a neighbor.

No comments: