We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

22 November 2007

Much ado about nothing...

I'm not sure if this nablopomo thing is doing me any good as there are many days when I really have nothing to post. I was reading about how to improve my blog over at Skelliewag.org, which is a treasure-trove of information. I have been at this for over a year now, but like many, there's an awful, awful lot I don't know or understand. So pushing my learning curve up. I appreciate all of you who read and comment, but I know I can waffle on a bit.

The idea about this blog is that I am an American ex-pat living in England with my family. And to that end, I shall try and focus more on my surroundings, which will include family issues. I am considering some streamlining, and also starting a new blog dedicated to another passion (organic skincare) for which I have sometimes posted about on here. But the idea of posting everyday, as for nablopomo, may be boring and offputting for some. As Skellieweg points out, quality is better than quantity. So bear with me as the month is nearly over! and I shall be focusing my content with posts of one-two a week. I will keep the Photo Friday feature as I know many only come here for that -- and I do enjoy it as they are my own photos! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just popped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ms.Rooster said...

Thank you Jen!!
I'm working on the pie now..

tony said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Ms.Rooster said...

Thank you Tony!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thansgiving from snowy Wisconsin.

Danielle

Ms.Rooster said...

Mmm snowy wisconsin, I remember it well! It might just snow here tonight.. we'll see. Happy Thanksgiving Danielle ;)