We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

21 November 2007

An all gray day

Its another very gray day here amidst the pennine hills and rainy, as it was yesterday as well (this photo though is from last week, late afternoon sun on the leaves). We just came back from the second hand market in Hebden Bridge which was good, my little one got a new outfit -designer to boot, and brand new wellies, her very first pair! I heard that snow is expected at the end of the week, as the other side of the peak district near Sheffield has just had two inches. This is exciting for me at least, as I like a bit of snow and its better than this misting-soak-you-through rain that's happening right now. I forgot my camera though, what a terrible blogger I am, so no pics from today...

No comments: