We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

15 November 2007

Naturally Clean

I never thought I'd be thinking that I can't wait to get cleaning, but I'm looking forward to trying out some new old recipes for healthy cleaning. I ordered this book, Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan, which arrived yesterday and it is packed full of traditional preparations for cleaning everything in the house.

For lack of anything better I used plain vinegar to clean the glass tv cabinet the other day, and was surprised at how easy and efficient it was. It did smell though, which is why chemical glass sprays have other fragances added to them. But now I realise I can use a little bit of lemon or essential oils to combine and mask the smell. So now I'm off to do a bit of cleaning.

No comments: