We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

30 October 2006

Seven thoughts for seven days

Law #1 The Law of Pure Potentiality.
The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.--Deepak Chopra, from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.

Its monday and I'm re-reading Deepak Chopra's book, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. Its not really about business as such though, and I look at it as spiritual laws of life. So, I've decided that for whoever is reading this, I will post a snippet from each chapter, each day of this week. Its just a snippet as I imagine Mr. Chopra would want you to read his book directly, but I'm putting it here for inspiration. It weaves in nicely with the rather disheartening surfing experience I just wrote about.

No comments: