We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

15 May 2007

I'm sure the car is nice, but the song is spectacular

This is especially for my American friends as I don't think you will have seen this tv ad for the new Saab Bio-diesel (diesel cars aren't that popular in the states are they?). Don't know if the car will sell as well, but the song is getting lots of attention, though I haven't heard it on the radio yet, nor is it on napster but you can listen and view here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjQXMZe2ouk

In my mind, it is possibly one of the best songs I've heard in a long time.. at first I thought it might have been the welsh band Catatonia, but its a swedish band (of course) called Oh Laura. I think it won't be long before they are everywhere, if the rest of it sounds as good as this. Also there; www.myspace.com/laurasweden ENJOY.

No comments: