We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

24 November 2007

Quirkiness Poll

This came around to me last week sometime through email or was is facebook? well whatever, its about your personal quirks. The question was, name five quirky things about yourself that others wouldn't know or guess.. well I was thinking that I'm not sure I'd like to inform others of my hidden (or are they??) quirks, you know.

So I've come up with a list, don't know how 'quirky' it really is, but then I'm not about to tell you my deepest darkest most ridiculous quirks am I?
[Quirk Def.: A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy]

1) I don't have/own/use a microwave.
2) I don't put sugar in my coffee.. but I sometimes have it cold or even iced (gasp, which is seen as a real quirk over here!)
3) I sometimes ice my tea as well!!
4) I sleep on a futon on top of a mattress, on the floor.
5) I like peanut butter (and almond butter too) on sliced apples.

So there you have it. Feel free to post your own list too.

No comments: