We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

28 January 2008

Birthday girl

It was an eventful weekend in our house with my daughter celebrating her second birthday! I also attended a day-long aromatherapy massage course which was the first time I have actually been away from my daughter for an entire day. But as I am moving toward a new career/life path, into holistic healing, which has certainly been in my realm of ideas for many, many years, this course provided the perfect test. It was a good course, hard work for sure, especially considering I've been suffering with a dull headache, neck ache for the entire week, which could be related to the fact that my son had tonsillitis this week (I no longer have my tonsils).

Despite the illness, the weekend ended on a good note with a decadent chocolate cake surrounded by rose petals. We also took advantage of the sunny (yes I said SUNNY) day and went for a walk with the grandparents, and then a brief stint in the pub (with kids, hence brief).

No comments: