We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

30 July 2007

A Year in Review

One year ago this blog got started (the first post is here) and since that time over 3,000 people have visited, something I would have never guessed. When I decided to start a blog I had no idea how it would develop, or even if I would keep it up.


I have enjoyed this year tremendously and have met some great bloggers too. I am looking forward to more interactions and making it even better. I also started a second blog but couldn't find the motivation to carry it on, but you can also have a look at it here. I never thought I'd make money at this, although I have tried a variety of ways to do that. But its not about the money and perhaps I could turn another blog into a strictly money generating one if I really put my mind to it. This is my year in review of what I consider to be my best posts.


Over the year I've written about a wide variety of topics that are important to me including Fair Trade, history of my village and area, my family, things like the law of attraction, books and more books, kindness, buddhism & the mind, and simplicity, recipes, vegetarian stuff, top ten lists and things, big brother, all things english, and of course ex-pat life.

I have made the blog a visual one, and there are all sorts of photos as well. So thanks again, dear readers and passers-by, for a great year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cartoon. It amuses me ;) Thanks for sharing it.